Note: As of March 2021, we have returned to in-person Services and Children’s Sunday School in our Church building. All attendees must wear masks and practice social distance guidelines. Our Services are also streamed live through Facebook.
God Willing, our Monthly Coffee Hour, Adult Sunday School, Children’s Music Group, and both Youth Groups will resume at some point in 2021. *
Monthly Coffee Hour
* On the first Sunday of each month, from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., we enjoy a light breakfast and fellowship with each other. We call this our Coffee Hour. Members volunteer to host it each month. It is a very enjoyable time!
Sunday School and Children’s Music Group
* We have both a children’s Sunday School and an adult Sunday School! Each starts at 10:00 each Sunday, except for the first Sunday of the month (when we have Coffee Hour).
* The Children’s Sunday School is led by Jean Keene and features the All in One Sunday School curriculum. More information about this curriculum can be found at this link https://bit.ly/3lhnXRh.
* The Children’s Music Group is for Sunday School children who would like to arrive fifteen-minutes early (at 9:45 a.m.) to learn and practice new songs with movements via the video screen! These are the same types of songs and dances learned in our annual Vacation Bible School. The children will perform these for our church once a month.
* The Adult Sunday School is led by our wonderful Reverend Johns. He teaches complete books of The Bible, one at a time.
Weekly Service: In-Person and Online
Our service begins at 11:00 a.m. each week and lasts until right around noon at our Church and through Facebook Live.
For those who would like to participate in our Services via video, they will be published here on this website and our YouTube page each Sunday afternoon.
Communion and Holiday Services
At certain times throughout the year, we include Communion with our Weekly Service. We also have special Thanksgiving and Christmas services, as well as special services around Easter. Times and dates of these services are shared on our Facebook page and our blog on this website.
We Welcome You
You (and yours) are wholeheartedly welcome to join us at any service. Everyone is welcome here at Adamsville Presbyterian Church!